Friday, March 19, 2010

Ikea Stolmen Inspiration

Since I have purchased the paper and the dressing room reno is on the top of my mind, I decided to do another search for pictures of the closet system I'm planning on using and came across some good Stolmen pictures!

Here's a good one if I went around the corner - love the storage boxes on the top and the pops of purple in the room.  Notice, however, that there is probably only enough clothing for maybe one week of work. Mine won't look like this :-)


Now - I don't have this many clothes, but this is probably more what mine will look like! Full! haha

Another - I won't have this many shelves I don't think - I prefer to hang more than anything.


This is mine in a dream world - lots of space this way! Too bad my wall isn't big enough!


And two more:



This last one is really cute - love the bright yellow wall and the space left for the window.  This system is so flexible - I can't wait to get mine!

Now - if only Ikea would put it on sale for me!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

E @ Oh! Apostrophe said...

Drooling over those big closets! We just purchased an Ikea system for our master closet- can't wait to see yours!

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

Ooh what kind did you buy!?

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

Great job.Thanks for sharing such an amazing blog.Keep up writing.
ming green marble Tile