Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Luca's First Halloween

I've realized why having a baby is so great.



There is nothing better than babies in animal costumes. We went to music class today and it was hilarious watching all of the little monkeys, elephants, giraffes and even parrots crawl around! Of course, Luca is the youngest and isn't crawling or sitting on his own but he looked adorable :-)

He is going to dress up again tonight so we can visit a few neighbours so I will try to get some better pics!

Happy Halloween!!

ETA: Here are a few pics of us trick or treating (i.e. walking around outside and chatting with neighbours. No, we didn't take any candy!)

Untitled


I don't know why he always looks so scared...
Untitled


Untitled


And one with J when we got back home!
Untitled

Photobucket

16 comments:

Amelia @ House Pretty said...

CUTE!! I admit to playing a fair amount of dress-up with Hannah (and I can't even use Halloween for an excuse) - I figure there's only so long she'll let me put her in cute/ridiculous outfits and take pictures :)

Stephanie Fazio (aka lealou) said...

Pretty cute!!! Happy Halloween!

KatieMB said...

Absolutely Adorable! And Luca is pretty cute too! :)

ramblingrenovators said...

What a cutie! Happy Halloween!

CA_Powell said...

Oh my goodness...sooooo adorable! And YOU? You are looking amazing!

Ashley Izsak said...

soo cute! good for you for taking him out... we haven't done that yet... next year!

Michelle @ AM Dolce Vita said...

Aww I just added one more reason why we should have a baby! Luca's costume is so adorable...was that a lion? You look fantastic too! Love the red rain boots.

NK_StyleingwithChildren said...

what a cutie pie, love the tail!

Heather @ InteriorGroupie said...

soooo cute!! I may have thought his costume was poutine in the first pic...which would have been totally appropriate, albeit maybe not as cute as lion. roarrrr.

Amy @ croquet & cocktails said...

So cute. My little guy was a lion, too. We have a block party so I got in on the fun (it is expected) and was a ring master. We were a cute pair.

I just added a pair of wellies to my wish list for Christmas. Your photo affirms that I really do want a pair. You look fantastic!

Life Begins at Thirty, Right? said...

That's a cute idea! I never thought I'd buy a pair of them, but found them on super sale in August ($50) so I figured I had to grab them!!

Life Begins at Thirty, Right? said...

Haha that would be a super cute costume :-)

Life Begins at Thirty, Right? said...

Thanks! He loved the tail too (as did some of the other kids in music class haha).

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

He is just getting cuter every day! Happy halloween!!! :)

how2home said...

This is too cute!

touchofhomecarvedcandles said...

Thank you for making this site very interesting! Keep going! You're doing very well!