Friday, November 9, 2012

Luca Made a Friend

Now if this doesn't look like the happiest baby ever, I don't know anything.

"This is the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!"
"P.S. I want a pony, please"

I took Luca to a local baby shop (Moms to Be...and More) on Thursday because they bring in a Santa (who looks strangely like my father) and a photography company for two days. It seems early, but we were able to make an appointment (so no crazy lines) and it only cost $10 and we came home with a 4x6 of the HAPPIEST BABY ON THE BLOCK. Seriously. Luca looks even better than the professional Santa!

He was obviously VERY good and was happy to meet the man in red. He lost it about 10 minutes after the photo was taken but I couldn't really complain after getting a photo like that, now could I?

So tell me - do you take your kids for a yearly photo with Santa, and if so, what do you think they ask him for?

Photobucket

8 comments:

CA_Powell said...

My son is 19 now and I'm SOOOOO happy that I have all those photos from every year with Santa! (and he is too!)

Alison said...

Totally jealous you got a picture this amazing. I only hope I get one nearly as good. So with that, yes, Santa pics are a must in this house!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I believe I may be dead from the cute. Seriously. This is something from a magazine.

Kelly Bullock said...

I used to work at Mom's to be an More (a few years ago...) and I *loved* Santa picture day! Luca is by far the happiest baby I ever remember seeing. It was usually a day filled with giggles followed by immediate crocodile tears the moment the little ones were placed in his lap.... then as soon as they were out happiness resumed!

KatieMB said...

What a lovely pic!

gemma@thesweetestdigs said...

haha love this!! what a happy little fella! this will be one of those great photos to look back on.

Melissa said...

I DIE!! He is adorable- that is a fantastic picture!

Anna said...

That picture is seriously adorable - one in a million.