Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day and that the kiddos are asleep and you are now chilling on the couch with a glass of wine or a partial hangover :-)

Untitled


It should come to no surprise that Luca was spoiled (even with the one gift per family rule) and here he is looking super adorable in his Hudson's Bay gear. Lucky boy!

He wasn't the happiest camper today but he had a few great moments followed by many cranky, grumbling, tired moments. Either way, Christmas is so much fun with a baby!!

Untitled

Trying on his dad's new headphones...not sure he likes what his dad listens to!

Untitled

Untitled


Untitled
What? Is this for me?

Untitled
I'll try to get this stuff off...

Untitled
I'm not sure I like them...

Untitled
But you're going to make me wear them anyway...
Merry Christmas!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

It is fun with a baby, although it is hard to travel with a baby that needs to nap so often. As soon as we got where we were going, he was cranky again! ha

Kathryn said...

He is so cute! Children are funny. Christmas are amazing with children. My little cousins visited us today. We went for a walk this evening. My 3 year old cousin was so happy of christmas lights and snow.