I know I've been off the give-away bandwagon for a while now (for many reasons) but when I received an email offering up tickets to Toronto's Fall Home Show, I thought that it made sense to bring them back!
I'm a serial home-show-goer. Even if I don't have any projects on the go, I love cruising the aisles and checking out what is new and
"on-trend" trendy**. I almost always come away with some great ideas and a freshly squeezed lemonade :-)
This year marks the 25th anniversary of Toronto’s Fall Home Show, presented by Scotiabank and running from at the Better Living Centre, Exhibition Place. The show features over 300 renovation and home décor specialists offering advice, solutions and inspiration for a wide array of home renovation and décor projects.
Show highlights include:
- Presentations by Property Brothers Jonathan and Drew Scott and paint legend Annie Sloan on the Main Stage
- Discover your Design ID and see your personality come to life with 6 stylish spaces
- Daily cheese presentations on the Main Stage by MC Kevin Durkee, founder/the Big Cheese at Cheesewerks
- Celebrating the 25th anniversary of both the Fall Home Show’s and Habitat for Humanity Toronto, 25 celebrity experts and emerging style, décor and DIY bloggers are taking part in the 2nd annual Upcycle Challenge: Unhinged
- Destination Renovation by BILD and What’s Your Design Dilemma? presented by Reno & Décor Magazine gives people the opportunity to ask renovators, design and décor experts for FREE advice at the Toronto Fall Home Show
- Visit Lowe’s Kitchen Inspiration Station
- Discover the latest products and design solutions with Tina’s Favourite Fall Finds
- Freshly squeezed lemonade is usually for sale***
So up for grabs are two pairs of tickets to the show. If you are interested in going, leave a comment letting me know what your favourite part of the Home Show usually is. Last year the DIY blogger up-cycle challenge was AWESOME!!
Since the show runs from the 3rd to the 6th, I will pick the winners on the morning of the 3rd. Just make sure that your email address is linked to your comment so I can reach you to tell you how to get the tickets.
** That's right, I'm bringing "trendy" back. I hate this "on trend" crap.
*** I totally added this bit.