Monday, December 23, 2013

I Know...

I never blog anymore.

It's almost been a month (which is crazy). I'd like to blame Instagram, if I'm honest.

But for those of you who email and text asking me (all 5 of you)...

No...I'm not pregnant (since that is the usual reason why women stop blogging for a long period of time, I guess). I've got my hands full with Luca thank you very much ;-)

I hope everyone made it through the icestorm without too much damage. We were fine and luckily didn't lose power (which was good, because I was hosting a brunch this morning!!).

I even made my new favourite food....MONKEY BREAD!!


IMG_6335

That's right - finally a Pinterest creation that wasn't a total fail. Thanks, Pillsbury :-)

So I hope everyone has a great holiday and spends time with family and eats delicious food without guilt. Because really .... if you can't do it now, when can you do it?!

And Luca says hi :-)

IMG_6324

(PS...WTF Flickr - adding a watermark to my pics when I embed them? Um...no thanks.)

Photobucket

3 comments:

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

I have to make that monkey bread. And blogging....yah Instagram it is :) happy new year!

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

Missed you around here Janice! Luca is ahhh-dorable! Happy Holidays(done).

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

Hey, lady! That monkey bread looks so very good. My students always make it in cooking class and bring me some. I swear every year I am going to make it at home but never do. Maybe 2014 will be the year! :-)